Common Cartridge Format
A Common cartridge is a package template of your course that can be used across multiple learning management systems (LMS) such as Blackboard Learn or Canvas.
1. Click on Export/Archive Course.
1.1. Navigate to your Control Panel.
1.2. Click on Packages and Utilities.
1.3. From the expanded menu, click on Export/Archive Course.
2. On the Export/Archive Course page, click Export Common Cartridge Package on the action bar.
3. In the Select Common Cartridge Version, click the button to the left of "Export as Common Cartridge 1.2."
4. In the "Select Content Area" section, Select "All Content Areas(as Folders)" or choose the area you would like to package.
6. A green "Success" message will appear at the top of the page. When you receive the email that the copy is complete, click Refresh.
7. Click on the file name or click the down arrow to the right of the export file, and click Open.
8. Your export file will begin to download as a zip file.
NOTE: Do not open or make changes to the zip file. It will only be useful for importing back to the Blackboard system.