View in admin portal
Skip to main content
1. Click on Announcements in your course menu.
2. Click on Create Announcement.
Zoom: Click on Create Announcement.
3. Enter Announcement Information.
3.1. Enter a subject for your announcement.
3.2. Provide a more detailed message for your students to see regarding the announcement.
Zoom: Provide a more detailed message for your students to see regarding the announcement.
4. OPTIONAL: In the Web Announcements Options section, you may limit availability for when your students may see the announcement.
4.1. Click the box next to Display After and enter the date and time that the announcement will be available to students.
4.2. Click the box next to Display Until and enter the date and time after which the announcement will no longer be available to students.
4.3. check the box next to "Send a copy of this announcement immediately" if you would like to send the announcement to your class via email as soon as it is posted.
5. OPTIONAL: In the Course Link section, click Browse to link to a course area, tool, or item.
6. Click Submit at the top or bottom right of the page.
Zoom: Click Submit at the top or bottom right of the page.
Sep 15, 2021
Inline referenced article