View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Bulk download of Turnitin assignments through Blackboard
1. Navigate to Turnitin Assignments.
1.1. Go to Control Panel.
1.2. Select Course Tools.
1.3. Click on Turnitin Assignments.
2. Click on the name of the assignment.
3. To select all student assignments, click the box the left of the AUTHOR column.
Zoom: To select all student assignments, click the box the left of the AUTHOR column.
4. Click the down arrow to the right of Download and select Original File or GradeMark Paper.
5. Select OK when you are asked if you would like to continue.
6. Select the format in which you would like the files to be downloaded: The students' originally formatted files or as a PDF.
7. Once the download is ready, click on the word "here" to download the file.
8. Click Show all downloads to see the zip file and open the zipped file.
Jul 21, 2020
Inline referenced article