View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Add content folder
1. Click on the section of your course where you would like to add a content folder.
2. Hover your mouse over Build Content, and select Content Folder.
3. Enter Content Folder Information.
3.1. Type in the name of your folder.
3.2. Add any additional text for your content folder in the text box.
Zoom: Add any additional text for your content folder in the text box.
4. OPTIONAL: In the Standard Options section, you may limit availability for when your students may access the content folder.
4.1. Click the box next to Display After and enter the date and time that the content folder will be available to students.
4.2. Click the box next to Display Until and enter the date and time after which the content folder will no longer be available to students.
5. Click Submit at the top right or bottom right of the page.
Zoom: Click Submit at the top right or bottom right of the page.
Jun 24, 2015
Inline referenced article