View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Add Web Link to course content area
1. Click on the section of your course where you would like to add a web link.
2. Hover your mouse over the Build Content button and click Web Link in the drop down menu.
3. Enter the Web Link information and description.
3.1. Type in the name of the link.
3.2. Enter the URL.
3.3. Provide a description for the link.
Zoom: Provide a description for the link.
4. Click Browse My Computer to attach a file.
5. If you would like the web link to open in a new window, click on the button next to Yes.
6. Set Standard Options for your web link.
6.1. Click the box next to Display After and enter the date and time that the web link will be available to students.
6.2. Click the box next to Display Until and enter the date and time that the web link will no longer be available to students.
7. Click Submit at the top or bottom right of the page.
Zoom: Click Submit at the top or bottom right of the page.
Jun 24, 2015
Inline referenced article