View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Add learning module to course content area
1. Click on the section of your course where you would like to add a learning module.
2. Hover your mouse over the Build Content button and click learning module in the drop down menu.
3. Enter the Learning Module Information.
3.1. Type the name of the learning module in the Name field.
3.2. Add any additional text for this module.
4. OPTIONAL: Select your preferred Learning Module Options.
4.1. For "Enforce Sequential Viewing of the Learning Module," click on the button next to Yes if you would like your students to complete one page before moving on to the next page.
4.2. If you would like your learning module to appear in a new window, click on the button next to Yes for "Open in New Window."
5. OPTIONAL: Set Standard Options for your syllabus.
5.1. Click the box next to Display After and enter the date and time that the learning module will be available to students.
5.2. Click the box next to Display Until and enter the date and time that the learning module will no longer be available to students.
6. OPTIONAL: Select Table of Contents options.
6.1. If you would like to "Show Table of Contents to Users," click on the button next to Yes.
6.2. For Hierarchy Display, choose the format you would like your Table of Contents to appear in.
7. Click Submit at the top or bottom right of the page.
Jun 24, 2015
Inline referenced article