View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Add syllabus (use existing syllabus) to course content area
1. Click on the area in the course menu where you would like to post your syllabus.
2. Hover your mouse over the Build Content button, and click on Syllabus in the drop down menu.
3. Enter a name for the syllabus.
4. Upload your syllabus.
4.1. Click on the button next to "Use Existing File."
4.2. Click on "Browse My Computer."
4.3. Click on the syllabus file you would like to upload, and click Open.
5. Click Submit.
Zoom: Click Submit.
6. Enter syllabus information.
6.1. Enter or change the title of your syllabus in the Name field.
6.2. Type in any additional text.
6.3. OPTIONAL: If you would like to attach any additional files, click on "Browse My Computer."
7. OPTIONAL: Set Standard Options for your syllabus.
7.1. Click the box next to Display After and enter the date and time that the syllabus will be available to students.
7.2. Click the box next to Display Until and enter the date and time that the syllabus will no longer be available to students.
8. Click Submit at the top or bottom right of the page.
Zoom: Click Submit at the top or bottom right of the page.
Jun 24, 2015
Inline referenced article