View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Record an audio comment
Watch the video below or follow the steps under the video.
1. Locate your VoiceThread in Blackboard.
2. In VoiceThread, click on the media you would like to add a comment to.
3. At the bottom of the presentation, click on the (+) Comment icon.
4. In the expanded menu, click on the microphone icon to record an audio comment.
5. Click Allow to give VoiceThread access to your webcam and microphone.
6. After counting down from 5, VoiceThread will begin to record immediately. Press on Stop Recording when you are done.
7. Review your audio comment, and click Save when you are done.
8. Your audio comment appears on the sidebar to the left of the presentation.
Jul 07, 2015
Inline referenced article