View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Embed a YouTube video into a course
1. Navigate to your YouTube video and click the Share button under your video.
2. Click on Embed and copy the embed code that appears.
3. Click on the section of the course where you would like to add your YouTube video.
4. In your course content area, hover your mouse over the Build Content button, and click Item.
5. Enter a name for your item.
6. In the text field, click on the HTML button in the text editor bar.
7. In the HTML code view box, paste the embed code that you copied from your YouTube video, and click Update.
8. Click Submit at the top or bottom right of the page.
Aug 28, 2015
Inline referenced article