View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Reorder grade center columns
1. Navigate to "Full Grade Center."
1.1. Go to Control Panel.
1.2. Click on Grade Center.
1.3. In the expanded menu, click on "Full Grade Center."
2. On the Full Grade Center page, hover your mouse over the Manage button, and then click on Column Organization.
3. The column to the furthest left in the grade center appears at the top of this list. To move a column further left in the grade center, move it up on this list.
4. To reorder the columns, hover your mouse over the left of the column title until your mouse turns into a four-directional arrow.
5. When you have the four directional arrow click and drag the column title to a new location on the list.
6. Once you have finished reordering your columns, click Submit.
Zoom: Once you have finished reordering your columns, click Submit.
Sep 24, 2015
Inline referenced article