4. In the Quiz Editor, complete the General details about the quiz.
4.1. Add a Quiz Name and a Welcome Message for your quiz.
4.2. Check off the box next to In-Video Tip if you would like the "required question" text to appear.
4.3. Check off the box next to Question List if you would like viewers to have the ability to download a question list before playing the file.
5. Click Apply.
6. In the Experience tab, check the box for Edit Answer if viewers are able to change their answer before submitting. If you would like viewers to have the ability to skip a question, check the box next to "Skip For Now." Click Apply.
7. In the Score tab, click the button next to "Do Not Show Scores" or "Show Scores" according to your preference. Click Apply.
8. Using the video time bar, play the video, and pause where you would like to add a question. Click the (+) symbol that appears to add your question.
9. Fill in your question, correct answers, and additional answers in the corresponding boxes. Hit Save once you have finished.